Industrial strength Thoro-Flush removes rust, grease, and sludge to make your engine cooling system perform better. Regular application of Thoro Flush to your automobile helps extend the life of your vehicle, reduces the possibility of a clogged heater core, and helps keep the cooling system fluid flowing throughout the engine and radiator of your vehicle. Mix with water and run the engine for approximately 10 minutes then drain all the bad out.
Part #: 468-9110-16
Size: 16 oz
- Industrial-Strength Radiator, Engine Coolant System, and Fuel Tank Cleaner
- Loosens and removes rust, scale, grease, oil, and sludge
- Works in 15 minutes
- Cleans auto and heavy-duty truck cooling systems
- Safe for use on Cast Iron, Aluminum or Plastic
Plugged Heater Core
Many of today’s vehicles are manufactured with very tight heater cores that can become plugged over time. It is not uncommon for a 4-year-old vehicle, if the coolant system is not ?ushed annually and recharged with new coolant,
will simply plug.
#1 symptom is no heat.
Solution: One pint of Irontite Thoro-Flush will clean, unplug and restore a heater core to a like-new condition with a single ?ush following the product instructions.
Failed Oil Coolers
A common failure point in high mileage medium and HD Diesel Engines is the Oil Cooler. When this occurs, the engines coolant system becomes contaminated by engine oil. This will turn the engine coolant into a mud-like mixture and must be cleaned out when replacing the Oil Cooler.
Solution: Two pints of Irontite Thoro-Flush will clean and strip the oil out of the engine cooling system with a single ?ush following the product instructions.
Because of today’s complex transverse mounted engine designs, the average water pump replacement cost has ballooned to over $560**, including labor. It is also estimated that over 7.5* million water pumps are replaced annually in US market, which equates to $4.2 billion annually in total repair costs.
With $ billions being spent annually on water pump replacement repairs, it only makes sense to protect this investment with Irontite’s Thoro-Flush and All Weather Seal. For Around $40 (retail) it’s Cheap Insurance!
Ensure Your Repair Cost with Irontite Thoro-Flush & All Weather Seal
The Average Cost to Have a Water Pump Replaced is Over $560
- Opens and cleans out plugged heater cores.
- Clears out gelled Dex-Cool with a simple Flush
- cleans cooling system in a single flush, Diesel Oil cooler
- Safe for use on cast iron, aluminum, brass and plastic
- For improved coolant flow and temperature control, always flush with Thoro-Flush for the best possible results
- Thoro-Flush is a concentrated powder and the most powerful flush available
THORO-FLUSH - Directions
- Drain 1 gallon of fluid from a full coolant system.
- Pre-mix 1-pint bottle of THORO-FLUSH powder with 1 gallon of water.
- Pour the mixture into the radiator. One bottle is adequate for passenger cars and small trucks. For larger cooling systems, use one bottle for each 6-gallon water capacity.
- Run engine about 10 minutes at operating temperature. Do not boil.
- Open petcock and refill with clear water, leaving room for a bottle of Irontite CERAMIC MOTOR SEAL or Irontite ALL WEATHER SEAL. Use Irontite CERAMIC MOTOR SEAL to seal leaks and coat the cooling system - no anti-freeze or coolant is to be used while the CERAMIC MOTOR SEAL is circulating in the cooling system. Use Irontite ALL WEATHER SEAL to seal leaks if anti-freeze or coolant is to be circulated along with the seal.